The Client means the person/s in whose name and/or whose behalf the Booking is made and/or whose name appears on the Booking Form, Invoices and Service Voucher and includes every person availing the services of the Company. Infant / Child: An 'Infant' means a person below the age of two years, and a 'Child' means a person from the age of two and below the age of twelve years.
Independent contractor means supplier of any infrastructural facility and shall include hotel managements, airlines, caterers, restaurants, places of entertainment like theme parks, museums, art galleries etc. shipping company, railway, ferry, cruise, coach who are to provide the services to the Client.
Third party product - means a product designed and operated by any person or concern other than the Company and will include cruises, rail passes / tickets, group/individual tours, hotels, transportation etc.
Gender - the male shall include the female.
Number - the singular shall include the plural.
You has been supplied with complete details of the Tour Arrangement / Itinerary / Price Grid and these Terms and Conditions for the relevant tour. You shall read the same carefully before filling and signing the Booking Form and the Terms and Conditions. You shall pay the non-refundable interest free booking deposit of 20% of total tours cost/- per person at the time of booking. The Terms and Conditions, Booking Form, Payment Receipt shall be binding on the parties and shall constitute a contract between the parties. In case of one or more but not all the Clients signing the Booking Form / Terms and Conditions, it shall be deemed that the others have duly authorized the concerned signing the Client/s to do so. In case you sign the Booking Form for and on behalf of the persons named in the Booking Form, it shall be deemed and construed that the Clients have duly authorized you to sign on their behalf. The signing of the Booking Form and the Terms and Conditions by the Client or by you shall reconfirm the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions contained herein by the Client/s in totality.
Reservation on the Tour shall be accepted by Operator only upon receipt of the Booking Form duty signed along with a non-refundable interest free deposit of 20% of the total Tour Cost which is adjustable against the Tour Cost. The Tour Cost, as detailed in the Brochure and as may be revised, if necessary, shall be paid by Customer as follows:
Nonrefundable interest free deposit (20% of total Tour Cost)
At the time of booking
50% of the total Tour Cost
45 days prior Tour departure
100% of the total Tour Cost
30 days prior Tour departure
If the Customer/s wishes to travel in advance, i.e; before the proposed departure date and or return after the tour ends, the Customer/s will have to pay all applicable extra charges. In case the dates requested by the Customer/s are not available, the Operator will not alternate dates accordingly, subject to seat availability and to terms and conditions applicable.
Tour Cost is based on departure from Delhi, India, unless specifically mentioned. High season surcharge as per the rules of the Airline concerned has to be paid by the Customer. Any increase in airfare, airport taxes, visa charges, fuel surcharges after the booking/registration will have to be paid and borne by the Customer.
• All cancellations are valid only when communicated in writing to Operator by Registered AD, or if otherwise, upon confirmation of the same in writing by Operator.
• Customer shall pay cancellation charges as follows:
Receipt of cancellation
More than 45 days prior Tour departure
44 to 30 days prior Tour Departure
50% of the total Tour Cost
29 to 15 days prior Tour Departure
80% of total Tour Cost
Less than 15 days prior Departure or no show
100% of total Tour Cost
• In addition, there will be additional cancellation charges as may be application with reference to the Independent Contractors.
• A transfer from one tour to another or a change of departure date before the departure will be treated as cancellation on one tour and booking on another and hence will attract the applicable cancellation charges.
• In case of billing errors, Operator reserves the right to re-invoice.
• In case of dishonored cheques, issued by the Customer in favor of the Operator, the concerned Customer has to pay INR. 500/- for every such dishonor and in addition the Operator reserves the right to take necessary legal action in respect of dishonored cheques as may be advised.
• Customer shall be solely responsible for obtaining his passport and ensuring that the passport is valid for minimum six months from the date of commencement, with exceptions of countries requiring longer validity periods. Passports expiry date should not be more than 10 years from the date of issuance.
• Customer shall be solely responsible for obtaining all requisite permission. Statutory clearances, income tax clearances. Certificates and approvals, like e.g., from the POE (Emigration) or relations to health, insurance and shall complete all other travel formalities as may be necessary.
• Customer may seek assistance of Operator for purposes of the above mentioned documents/formalities against payment of Operator's fee therefore. It is the responsibility of the Customer to furnish all documents required by the Operator for application of VISA etc. UK, USA and any other VISA which require the personal presence of the passenger will have to be obtained by Customer directly.
• Before submission of the passport to the Operator for obtaining VISA, Customer has to ensure that passport has sufficient blank pages, which should not be damaged/stapled/torn, etc. for recording the VISAS of the respective countries. All Customers booking Tours for Europe sector should ensure that their passport's validity is not exceeding ten years.
• The granting or not granting VISA is the sole prerogative of the concerned Consulate/Authorities even after submitting all relevant documents or attending personal interview or otherwise and Operator is not all responsible for grant of or not grant of VISA for whatever reasons and for errors in the date of VISA granted or scanned photographs by the concerned authorities. Some consulate may not give any reason for not granting VISA. The Operator therefore shall not provide any reason why a person is not granted a VISA.
• Operator may arrange an independent agency to provide such assistance to Customer and operator shall not in any manner be responsible for or liable for any act or omission of such agency.
• All Customers travelling by air for Indian / domestic sectors are advised to carry the photo identification in the form of driving license, election ID card, Pan card and for students their school / college ID card. At certain sightseeing places, the Identification proof is required for which the Operator has no control and is mandatory. The identification documents must be produced by the Customers as per the rules and regulations prescribed at different locations.